For International Students affairs:
Phone: (0086-10) 62736704
Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Scholarship Program
Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Scholarship Program(CGS-SRSP) is established by the Ministry of Education of China, aiming to promote people-to-people exchange, provide talents cultivation and achieve mutual development. This scholarship program targets at students from countries along the Belt and Road.
1. Scholarship Coverage for CGS-SRSP
This is a full scholarship which covers tuition, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to http://www.campuschina.org/content/details3_74776.html for detailed information. International travel cost will be burned by applicants.
2. Programs available for CGS-SRSP:
Master program in Rural Development and Management Studies (taught in English);
Master program in Agricultural Economics and Management (taught in English).
Note: The final approval of this scholarship application is subject to the final evaluation of the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
3. General Requirement for all scholarships
(1) Applicants must be a citizen of countries along the Belt and Road, and in good health;
(2) GPA above 3.0;
(3) Last diploma obtained from a institution with well academic reputation;
(4) Applicant has relatively strong academic background in the field he/she intends to apply;
(5) Age: a Bachelor degree holder must be under 35 for Master programs.
4. Application Procedure
(1) Log on the web of CSC http://www.campuschina.org to register . Please type in agency No. 10019 for CAU and choose Program Type B.
(2) Fulfill CAU Application Form for International Students (http://apply.cau.edu.cn) with Application Fee RMB 400;
(3) Please keep tracking your application status after submission;
(4) Contact Information: Ms. DU Xiaoyu, International Student Scholarship Officer , email@example.com further questions.
Submit all your application documents (in Chinese or English) to CAU International Student Office before May 10, 2020.
6. APPLICATION MATERIALS
Note: All the materials and application fee will not be returned.
CSC Application Form and CAU Application Form must be in pdf version with applicant's signature.
Online Application Materials
(1) Submit the CSC Application Form online http://www.campuschina.org , save and download the CSC Application Form;
(2) Submit the CAU Application online http://apply.cau.edu.cn, save and download the CAU Application Form;
(3) Two Recommendation Letters
Please submit two original recommendation letters (in Chinese or English)from two professors with signatures;
(4) Personal Statement;
(5) Diplomas of Bachelor or Master;
(6) Official Transcripts;
(7) Applicants for doctoral programs must also submit the abstract of Master dissertation;
(8) Official university proof is needed from applicants on the path towards graduation;
(9) Authorized employment proof is needed for applicant who have ever worked in the field;
(10) HSK Report or other official proof for applicant's Chinese proficiency (if available);
(11) Study/research plan in English or Chinese (no less than 1000 words);
(12) Scanned copy of passport;
(13) Published academic papers or other academic achievement proof (if available);
(14) Scanned copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (available at http://www.csc.edu.cn/uploads/forms/foreinphy.pdf);
7. Contact Information
International Office China Agricultural University
Mail: Room 412 Main Building No.17 Qinghua Donglu，Haidian District, Beijing, 100083, P.R.CHINA
Phone: +86 10 62736704
Fax: +86 10 6273 7704